1. Check whether the solar panels
are damaged or not, and find and replace them in time.
2. Check whether the connection wires and ground wires of the solar panels
are in good contact.
3. Check whether there is any heat phenomenon at the wiring of the combiner boxes.
4. Check whether the battery board bracket is loose or broken.
5. Check and timely clean up the weeds around the solar panel that cover the solar panel.
6. Check whether there is any cover on the surface of the battery board.
7. In strong wind, heavy snow and heavy rain, the battery panels and brackets should be checked.
8. Check whether animals enter the power station to damage the battery panels.
9. In hail weather, the surface of the solar panels should be checked.
10. Detect the temperature of the battery panel and compare it with the ambient temperature for analysis.
11. The problems detected should be dealt with, analyzed and summarized in time.
12. Make detailed records for each inspection to facilitate future analysis. Make analysis summary records and file them.