Surge protective decives
, also known as lightning arresters, are electronic device that provide safety protection for various electronic equipment, instrumentation, and communication lines. When a surge current or voltage is suddenly generated in an electrical circuit or communication lines due to external interference, the surge protective decives
can conduct the shunt in a very short period of time, thereby avoiding the damage of the surge to other equipment in the circuit. The surge protective decives are suitable for the requirements of surge protection in domestic residential, tertiary industry and industrial fields. The followings are the features of surge protective decives.
1. The protection flow of the surge protective decives is large, the residual pressure is extremely low, and the response time is fast.
2. The surge protective decives adopt the latest arc extinguishing technology to completely avoid fire.
3. The surge protective decives
adopt temperature control protection circuit and built-in thermal protection.
4. The surge protective decives
have power status indicators to indicate the working state of the surge protectors.
5. The surge protective decives have rigorous structure and stable and reliable performance.